Getting married and leading a healthy and happy life is a dream of every person. But it can be difficult due to many reasons and one of them could also be the place you are living in. Dubai is one of those places where it’s not very easy to marry whether its Indian Marriage in UAE or any other. That’s because of its long list of requirements and the needed documents. This article discusses how to get married in Dubai for Indians and the most important requirements for Indians to get married.
The Requirements to Get Married Dubai For Indians
- A notice for intended marriage with all the particulars filled
- Declaration by both of the spouses
- An attested sworn affidavit from the Indian consulate by the Indian consulate
- Four identical passport size pictures of each of the spouses.
- At least one of the spouses must contain a Dubai (UAE) residency visa
- Two Indian national witnesses containing Dubai (UAE residency visa) along with their valid and original passport
- If one of the spouses is not an Indian national, s/he must obtain a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from his/her consulate with respect to his/her current marital status
- The NOC from the respective embassy or consulate and must also be approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- The couple along with the witnesses must be physically present on the day of form submission and also on the day of marriage solemnization.
- The Indian spouse will have to publish the news in the English Newspaper concerning India with the exact format that s/he will be provided by the consulate
- upon the NOC and news publication submission, the couple will receive the day of the wedding ceremony on which they will again have to appear before the marriage officer
Concluding Indian Marriage in UAE – How Indian Nationals can Get Married in Dubai Vs Seychelles?
There you have it. These are some of the most important requirements for Indian nationals to marry in Dubai. There can also be some other documents and requirements they might need to meet according to their unique situation. That’s why it can be a very long procedure. In order to avoid all the hassle, if you’re an Indian you can choose to marry in Seychelles which is a better and quicker option. Moreover, it also has to offer some dreamy beaches as a wedding venue that will make your day even more memorable.
If you want to get married in Seychelles, let us know in the comment section below. We will get in touch with you right away.