Getting Married in UAE at your embassy? Seychelles vs Dubai. Legal requirements for UAE
If you have finally decided to settle down then you must be planning everything for your big day. If you are an expat living in Dubai, you might also be worried about how to get the wedding certificate efficiently and easily. The fact of the matter is that being in Dubai there is sadly not a quick and easy way to marry even if you are managing it with your embassy. There are many different requirements and documents that you need to complete before your big day. Here, the following list regarding how to get married in Dubai embassy only contains the most important legal requirements about getting married in UAE that your respective embassy could require. So, let’s dive in.
Get married in Dubai at your embassy?
The marriage laws in Dubai give numerous expats a very hard time as it can even take months to complete. Another important thing to keep in mind is that not all the embassy requires the same documents and people from different nationalities generally need to perform differently to meet these requirements. But here, we have only mentioned the most important ones.
- A pre-marital screening test that ensures that both the bride and the groom don’t have any serious disease such as thalassemia, AIDS/HIV etcetera that can transfer from one person to another or even in their offspring.
- At least the bride or the groom must be Dubai national or contains an employment visa. Additionally, if the groom’s father residency status also counts
- Original passports, national id cards, and passport size pictures
- Two eyewitnesses along with their national ID cards and passports
- Documents to provide information about the current marital status of the bride and the groom such as single, widowed, or divorced
- Original Birth certificate
Concluding Getting Married in UAE at your embassy? Seychelles vs Dubai. Legal requirements for UAE
Do you think that meeting these requirements while having a busy schedule and daily routine is easy? We think not. That’s why we have come up with a better, easier, and efficient solution that doesn’t take much of your time. It’s getting married in Seychelles that can also offer a place of your dreams to marry.
Do you know someone who wants to get married immediately in Dubai? Share this information with them right away.