How to Get Married in Dubai Court: Seychelles vs Dubai. Legal requirements for Dubai Court
We all know that UAE’s new laws issuance has made many things changed. But the fact of the matter is that getting married to live in Dubai as a family is still important. If you’re looking forward to opting to get married in Dubai courts, you have to think twice. That’s because of the long list of requirements that you need to fulfill. We have come up with a list of some basic legal requirements for Dubai court that will allow you to understand How to have Court Marriage in Dubai and whether it’s the right choice for you or not.
Legal requirements for Dubai court to get married!
Depending upon your religion and nationality, you need to get the right counseling because the requirements vary for each country. However, the following list contains the most basic ones that you’ll need to comply with in most cases.
- Both of the spouses must be 18 years or older
- In order to get married in the Dubai court at least one of the spouses must be a UAE resident or possesses an employment visa
- Both the bride and the groom must show the original passport, national ID, and visa at court on the day of their wedding
- The original birth and singleness certificate
- Pre-marriage health fitness certificate from authorized government hospital or clinic
- Two witnesses with the same religion as each of the spouses with their original passports
- Father (Wali) or guardian of Muslim bride must be present at the court. If he can’t reach then his letter of consent must be presented
Concluding How to Get Married in Dubai Court: Seychelles vs Dubai. Legal requirements for Dubai Court
These are only the basic requirements. You might also have to comply with many additional ones depending upon your nationality and religion. That’s why the easier, more efficient, and quicker way is to get married in Seychelles. Not only does it provide you with an easy wedding experience but it’s also one of the most beautiful places to get married.
Share this post with your family or friends who want to get married in Dubai. Additionally, recommend them to get married in Seychelles.