How to have an easy wedding in Seychelles
One thing is to find true love, another thing is to have your marriage plans come easy and also starting your new life in a beautiful place like Seychelles. Yes! Your wedding plans do not have to come with a lot of stress. Irrespective of your pocket and the season or whether, Seychelles is still your best bet.
In this article we discuss how to have a easy wedding Seychelles for couples looking for a tropical wedding with fast documents.
Points to note for an easy wedding Seychelles
- Whether male or female, you must be eighteen years of age or older to contract marriage in Seychelles,
- You can get married in Seychelles once you are in accordance with their laws,
- The banns are published for eleven days prior to the date of marriage. This will be done before the marriage can take place.
Documents need for a Seychelles easy wedding
To have a civil wedding in Seychelles, couples must possess the following documents;
- A negative COVID19 PCR test which has been done within 72 hours before going to Seychelles,
- Copies of your passports,
- Copies of your birth certificates,
- If married before, a divorce decree is needed,
- If previous spouse is dead i.e. if widowed, the death certificate of the dead spouse is required also,
- A Legal proof of change of name if there is any.
Note that all documents must be in English or French language.
Benefits of having your wedding in Seychelles
Seychelles is one of the easiest places to get married because;
- The wedding license from Seychelles is internationally recognized,
- Wedding in Seychelles can be completed with minimum documents,
- Seychelles is breathtakingly picturesque which makes it the wedding destination you have been dreaming of. These and many more are the benefits you will get when you have your wedding in Seychelles.
To conclude on your easy wedding in Seychelles expereince
As mentioned earlier, having your wedding in Seychelles is easy and less time taking. You are sure to get your legal marriage license just within a few days. Contact us and we will follow you in the process.
Please share to your friends and family so they can be aware that having their wedding in Seychelles is easy and doesn’t take time.