Marriage and pregnancy in UAE – Requirement to get a newborn birth certificate
In order to improve their living conditions, many foreigners relocate to the UAE. If you’re one of these people, you’re probably well aware that relocating to the UAE will be challenging. Among the key issues are strict rules on pregnancy, marriage, and unmarried cohabitation. Despite the fact that the UAE has changed the legislation, current studies and trends show that if you want a child with a valid birth certificate and health insurance coverage, you’ll need a marriage certificate.
The easiest way to get married if you are pregnant in UAE
As previously stated, a destination wedding may be the best option for you. Getting married in Georgia or Seychelles are two of the most popular and effective options. Not only will you receive a valid marriage certificate, but the entire process can be completed in a matter of days.
It’s important to remember that unmarried pregnancy is no longer a crime in the UAE, according to the latest rules. However, you do not want to be in a situation where you are unable to obtain a legal birth certificate or maternity care insurance.
Newborn birth certificate
- Birth certificates are attested by the Department of Health Abu Dhabi or Dubai Health Authority. Or Emirates Health Services are equivalent to those of the Ministry of Health and Prevention.
- The birth certificate must be certified by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the embassy of the country in which the birth certificate will be used.
- In the case of birth inside the UAE while the father is outside the country, the following additional documents must be submitted:
- Attested marriage certificate.
- Declaration from the wife stating the continuity of the marriage.
- Attested copy of the husband’s passport or a letter from the embassy indicating the father’s nationality or a statement from the husband confirming the child’s paternity, attested by his country’s embassy and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In conclusion of marry in the UAE and get a newborn birth certificate
While the government has opened doors and made life simpler for overseas couples, it is not always this way. Every couple is in a unique situation, and they may not have all of the necessary paperwork and documentation.
It’s always a good idea to use an agency, which has handled expat couple marriages and UAE newborn visa cases.
If you are in a similar situation and want to get married in the UAE then let us know today. We’ll provide you with the fastest possible solution within no time.