People from Oman Can Now Visit Georgia for Wedding
If you are from Oman and want to have a destination wedding in Seychelles but can’t do it because of the COVID-19 restrictions, then there is great news for you. Georgia has opened its air, sea, and land borders for the residents and citizens of Oman. It means now you can opt for your Georgia visa to have a destination wedding. It’s another wonderful place with breathtaking scenery and venues where you can make unforgettable wedding memories. If you want to know more about the reopening of Georgia borders for Omani residents and citizens, then keep reading this article.
Requirements to Visit Georgia From Oman for Wedding if You’re Vaccinated
The residents of Oman can now enter Georgia if they have taken the full dose of any COVID-19 vaccination. They must, however, comply with the following conditions:
- You will have to submit the whole course of the COVID-19 vaccine with your vaccination certificate issued from a credible and recognized supplier.
- You will not need to undertake any PCR test
- If you have a history of traveling to India over the previous 14 days you may be subject to additional restrictions.
- Pre-registration is not necessary
Requirements to Enter Georgia if You’re not Vaccinated
The great news is that you can still travel to Georgia Oman even if you have not been vaccinated yet. However, for this, you will have to comply with the following conditions.
- Direct flights from Oman to Georgia, including transportation through other countries, are obligatory.
- A COVID-19 PCR test that shows negative findings will be needed. In addition, the test must be carried out in the last 72 hours of the Georgia visit.
- You will have to get a new PCR test on the third day after you arrive in Georgia and you will have to cover the costs of it.
- You’d also need to submit your trip history for the previous fourteen days by filling up a specific form. In addition, your email, telephone number, address, etc., will also have to be provided.
- If over the previous 14 days you have come to India, you will have to stay 14 days in quarantine at your own expense after entering Georgia.
- The PCR test certificate should be issued in Russian or English.
- PCR testing requirements shall not be applicable to children under 10 years of age.
Concluding People Can Now Visit Georgia From Oman for Wedding
If you’re from or residing in Oman then you can now actually get married in Georgia. This is the official news on the Government of Georgia’s official website. You only have to take care of the mentioned requirements to avoid all the undesirable circumstances.
If you want to get married in Georgia by visiting from Oman then let us know in the comment section below. We’ll get back to you right away.